Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist
Working with senior management to understand recruitment needs; succession planning, talent gaps and growth resource. Dual tasked with direct sourcing and working with approved agencies.
Growing asset manager.
The Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist will primarily be responsible for assisting senior leadership in the recruitment, training and evaluation of new colleagues across the European offices.
Recruitment responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assisting department heads to write Job Descriptions they are looking to fill
* Posting Job Descriptions on approved job websites and direct sourcing where appropriate
* Working with approved recruitment agents to promote positions and schedule interviews with selected candidates
* Assisting department heads to write interview questions, and feedback forms tailored for each position
* Scheduling candidate review meetings with relevant parties
* Maintaining University relationships for graduate recruitment
The Interim Talent Acquisition Specialist must have experience working in Financial Services. Without that experience, the application will not be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess -
- Proven internal recruitment track record at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative
- Asset management experience a plus
Competitive Rate + Bonus