- Full Time
Page Personnel HR are working on an HR Advisor role within a reputable company within professional services. The role will involve providing comprehensive advice and guidance at Director level and be split across Manchester and Leeds.
Our client are a large and reputable legal firm who are seeking an HR Advisor to join and support their busy team. Their environment is dynamic and fast-paced. They are recognised industry leaders and this is a fantastic opportunity to join their business. The HR Advisor role will be split across their Manchester and Leeds offices.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are working on a global scale and working closely with line managers regarding absence, performance, employee relations, building effective relationships within the business, assisting with talent planning and strategy, working closely with recruitment teams, providing advice and guidance inline with policies, producing and analysing people reports. The role will be split across Manchester and Leeds.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in an advisory role
- experience dealing with complex employee relations cases
- experience or knowledge of supporting different locations within a global business
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong working relationships
- qualities of a strong team player
- able to travel between Manchester and Leeds
Our client offers a salary c£33K, excellent benefits, development/progression opportunities.