Senior HR Officer- 14 Month FTC
Oakleaf are Partnering with this wonderful firm to find someone great to cover a perod of maternity in the Partner HR team (8 people) for 14 months. You will report into Head of Partner HR.
The global Partner HR team works closely with the Chief People Officer, the senior management of the firm (ExCom, Board, Heads of Country, International Heads of Practice and Sector Groups, General Counsel), Centres of Excellence and country HR teams and COOs to align the Partner HR strategy to the business strategy - a really exciting and talented group of people to work with.
What you'll do
The role covers a wide range of HR generalist activities with a strong focus on data analysis, visualisation and interpretation.
- Maintenance of partner data and their integrity in People Portal and other databases
- Create regular and ad hoc reports in Power BI using HR data and financial data to provide useful and timely insights to the Partner HR team and to the management of the firm in the following areas:
- Business case analysis: to support the sponsors and lateral hire / newly promoted partners to understand the actual financial performance versus the BC
- Partner financial analysis and benchmarking to support allocation of profit /annual reviews
- Partner data and Hiring and Turnover History
- Lateral Recruitment (analytics and benchmarking), Succession Planning, Workforce planning and Pipeline management
- Assisting with drafting offers letters, and other official documents for joiners, collation of offer packs and chasing all outstanding paperwork.
- Supporting in drafting Induction and Integration plans
-Producing confidential documents
- Working on projects
What they are looking for:
- Demonstrates strong commercial and financial acumen and has the ability to translate data into a visual representation and tell a story.
- Extensive working knowledge of PowerBI and Excel.
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrates technical expertise (best practice and theory) to inform HR Data analytics strategy.
- Able to navigate the dynamics of a partnership structure
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain professional relationships across the firm but particularly with the most senior partners and directors
This is a fab opportunity to work in a team and firm that really has an emphasis on its people. They are committed to maintaining an inclusive working environment and are an equal opportunities employer. They will actively support and supervise your professional development. For those with the necessary energy and ability, they will ensure that the firm is a first-class platform on which you can develop into an industry leader. We support an agile working environment and are happy to discuss flexible working.
Apply for Senior HR Officer- 14 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly