ER Advisor/Specialist (12 months ftc) - Hatfield - £40-42,000
I am currently working with a well known commercial organisation who is looking to recruit an ER Advisor for a 12 month ftc). Reporting into the ER Manager, you will work in partnership with the wider HR teams and centres of excellence to provide a collaborative one HR approach.
You will be required to advise with confidence and accuracy on all areas of Employee Relations and applicable employment law, and to manage a caseload that includes:
- Grievance, Disciplinary, Short and long-term absence, Probation
- Performance improvement and capability, Restructuring and redundancy, TUPE
- Data subject access requests
- Employment disputes and conciliation, Employment Tribunal claims
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience of managing a range of employee relations cases, including complex and high-risk cases.
- Able to deliver exceptional HR Service to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under pressure, and to deliver to deadlines.
- Able to manage conflict, calm under pressure
- Strong IT skills.
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ER Advisor/Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly