Training Coordinator based in Brentwood permanent role £26/28K
Your new company
A large, successful organisation with headquarters in Brentwood requires a Training Coordinator on a full time permanent basis
Your new role
Reporting to the Training Manager you will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintaining the company training records matrix, ensuring all employee details are correct and liaising with HR regarding any inaccuracies
- Updating training course tracker and ensuring all dates are updated from the training matrix
- Liaising with the Training Manager to coordinate training, ensuring training request forms/digital requests are processed and approved for training
- Monitoring training invite responses and issuing unauthorised non-attendance penalties
- Collating and saving training course evaluations following completion of training
- Producing certificates for internal training and collating certificates for externally delivered training courses
- Liaising with trainers to confirm list of learners
- Ensuring training rooms are set up for internal training, arranging lunch and refreshments
- Liaising with Training Manager, Project Management Team and learners to identify external training needs requirement
- Liaising with external training providers to obtain quotes and issuing to the Training Manager prior to any training being booked
- Planning and booking venues for external training and ensuring learners are issued with the appropriate information / joining instructions
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience in a Training support role or Learning & Development role, where you have planned, scheduled and coordinated training for large groups. You will have experience of using a training matrix and be comfortable using a variety of IT packages, including all MS programmes. This role requires someone that is comfortable working to deadlines as the training data needs to be updated within specific timescales. You will be highly organised and used to managing multiple tasks at once with good communication skills as you will be liaising with all levels of employees within the business.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a leading, private sector business that is growing. A competitive salary of £26/28K Plus a range of generous employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly