Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Officer for this Global Mining company based in Central London (remote working for now).
This is an integral role to provide generalist advice and service to the corporate offices. You will also be mentoring two HR Administrators. Working as part of the Shared Services team, this is a true generalist position with a fantastic potential for future progression within an international environment.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for all inbound HR queries, escalating where necessary
- Manage all types of maternity, paternity, adoption & parental leave for Corporate office
- Lead the On-boarding process for new hires & transfers to the London Office including the delivery of induction training
- Provide support to the HR Coordinator and HR Advisors on relevant HR reporting requirements
- Provide a recruitment service for London campus staff in coordination with the HR Advisors/HR Principals that sources appropriate staff within Corporate offices
- Provide support in implementing HR policies, processes, and initiatives
- Support a range of HR and employee relations matters
- Involvement in projects as required
- You will ideally have at least three years' experience in the HR field with a passion to develop your skills and progress in the future.
- Communication is key within this role, you will be liaising at all levels from Junior to board level.
- Degree educated
- Studying towards CIPD.