3 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 - £40,000
I have partnered with a progressive & growing Insurance firm in their search for a new headcount in their Human Resources department due to recent acquisitions & mergers. The role requires the successful candidate to offer a pragmatic approach towards HR matters and acting with pace and a can-do attitude with a true business partnering approach.
- Support any change management initiatives in support of organisational and employee related changes.
- Work in partnership with managers to ensure effective management of complex employee relations issues.
- Deliver an effective Performance management process.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Respond to all HR queries in a fast and effective manner and in line with agreed timescales.
- Prepare monthly payroll to meet guidelines.
- Work with the HR Projects team on acquisition onboarding to ensure that any new businesses are visited within the first 30 days of acquisition.
- Provide an advisory service on restructures, redundancies, TUPE, disciplinary, grievance & capability issues.
- Knowledge of end of year processes to be run on the HR System and ability to action these in a timely and accurate manner.
- Aid and guidance to HR Assistants to aid development and a consistent team approach.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- Strong team player.
- Strong client focus.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a professional fast-paced, results driven environment.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly