Business Development Executive
PageGroup are expanding across the UK and want to speak with ambitious experienced Business Development Executives who are looking to transition into a new career within Recruitment.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
PageGroup are a FTSE 250 specialist global recruitment consultancy. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the market leader recruiter in our fields, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
We work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive who is looking to transition into a career in Recruitment. We offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
This is an opportunity for a Business Development Executive who is looking to transition into a career in recruitment.
- As you transition into Recruitment, you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multi-nationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
Our Guildford office is looking to speak with an experienced Business Development Executive looking for a career transition into recruitment. You must possess the following key skills:
· A proven track record working with a Sales, B2B or Business Development position
· A clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays