Global Compensation Analyst
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Professional Services firm in the City on a Global Compensation Analyst position. This is a permanent position and will assist with business as usual activities as well as administration related to compensation programs for business services and fee earners globally. There will also be the opportunity to support on global compensation initiatives and projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assisting with the audit and reconciliation between Compensation, HRIS and Payroll transactions.
* Participating in annual salary surveys.
* Gathering and analysing market data benchmarking for existing and new positions using various compensation surveys.
* Providing support for the day-to-day administration and updates to job description and market data databases.
* Assisting with the coordination and administration of merit salary increase and bonus programs
* Responding to employee enquiries regarding compensation processes.
* Documenting and maintaining administrative procedures for compensation practices and processes.
Experience required for this role includes:
* Proven experience in an Analyst role for a partnership or professional or financial services firm
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
* Advanced level of Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and formulas.
* Strong analytical skills in order to interpret and communicate data gathered
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines with shifting priorities
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.