The HR Administrator will be getting involved in a broad range of HR duties, supporting the HR Manager from an administrative perspective. The role will offer the candidate a great opportunity to develop their HR skills and be exposed to all areas of HR, with excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The client is a Fin Tech company based in London looking to increase their headcount in line with their growth plans. The client operates in a fast-paced, innovative landscape.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Administration of the employee life cycle, including on-boarding and off-boarding
-Coordinating and delivering the inductions
- Recruitment coordination tasks, such as scheduling interviews
- Updating and maintaining the HR system with accurate records
- Helping to coordinate employee training
- Getting involved in HR projects
- Supporting Annual Employee Processes, such as salary reviews, bonus and performance reviews
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year HR experience within Financial Services. A background in Fin-Tech is desirable. The candidate must have strong organisation skills and show a willingness to learn. The client is looking for a high energy individual with enthusiasm and and outgoing nature. The HR Administrator role offers a lot of progression prospects, so an ambitious candidate is key.
The client is offering a generous salary and excellent benefits. The role will be home based initially, but once you return to the office you will be immersed in their vibrant and inclusive culture. The client is offering significant progression opportunities for the right candidate, and the role offers wide exposure to all aspects of HR.