Recruitment Advisor - 12 month FTC
Oakleaf are supporting a great global Law Firm with hiring of a Recruitment Advisor on a 12 Month FTC- this is an additional role to support at a really busy time, but ideally for someone who wants longevity. The successful candidiate will work with the UK Resourcing team to facilitate business services and non-qualified recruitment for the firm across the UK offices.
-Proactively work with the Resourcing Manager (Business Services) to assist in developing a tailored resourcing solution
-Conduct and facilitate fair selection interviews as part of the recruitment process as appropriate
-Support in the recruitment of business services areas (likely Finance and IT) ensuring the recruitment of the best candidates
-Provide recruitment advice and regular feedback to Line Managers
-Responsible for adherence to the firm's recruitment procedure including (but not limited to) recruitment requisition sign-off, production of up to date job descriptions, salary benchmarking, and guidance
-Take a proactive lead on ensuring the resourcing website and social media streams are kept up to date and relevant.
- Direct sourcing: encourage direct applicants through internal and external referrals and maximising social media and other platforms.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and ensure communication, relationships, and quality of service are consistently maintained.
- Proactively contribute to and support ad hoc resourcing projects
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven in-house experience, ideally gained within the legal or professional services sector.
- Ability to partner and advise stakeholders.
-Strong data and analytic reporting experience, and generally work well with ATS system, and excel
-Highly organised and a good planner with an ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects.
-Good interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
There is plenty of opportunity in this firm for someone who is enthusiastic and has a proactive approach with a supportive, client delivery focussed work ethic.