Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Professional Services firm in the City on a 6 month FTC Reward Analyst position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan for and co-lead on the UK annual salary and bonus review
- Support with the setup and maintenance of the compensation tool
- Ensure the salary, bonus, pension and benefits are benchmarked using agreed credible data sources and analyse the findings on a regular basis.
- Undertake financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review and as required in projects;
- Produce the data for the annual D& I report (e.g. gender/ethnicity pay report) and run equal pay reviews;
- Assist with maintenance of the compensation and benefits framework, policies and processes in line with the overall business strategy;
- Engage with the business as a subject matter expert to ensure that Reward is seen as a visible partner which is relevant to the wider strategic agenda of the firm.
Experience required for this role includes:
- Be an accomplished Reward analyst with practical experience of salary and bonus reviews, benchmarking, compensation systems and benefit policies/administration;
- Have excellent Excel, Report Writing, PowerPoint skills and experience of HR systems and data manipulation;
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently both orally and in writing;
- Apply specific knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to problems and respond positively and credibly.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly