Global Payroll Implementation Consultant
Global Payroll Project Associate - up to £60K - 18 month FTC - Financial Services
My client is a global name and respected icon within financial services.
Due to a global payroll project, they are in pursuit of a Payroll Project Associate to join their team to bring their global implementation project to a conclusion.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
* Have a proven track record of global payroll implementation experience
* Demonstrate the ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders involved
* Be a confident user of Excel
* Have a solid track record of executing payroll solutions for an international remit
* Be able to handle and rectify across country requirements and challenges
* Have technical and operational expertise in dealing with complex requirements
This role will extend to such duties as -
* Documenting both new processes and project requirements
* Having a comprehensive understanding of local legislative requirements
* Being the lead in relation to both pre and post implementation tasks as well as testing
* Providing regular updates to both internal and external stakeholders
* Working with key stake holders within the organisation
* Being the key contact for the payroll vendor in relation to country specifics
If you enjoy global payroll implementations and want to utilise your expertise for a global icon - APPLY NOW !
Apply for Global Payroll Implementation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly