Interim HR Advisor
Page Personnel are working on an Interim HR Advisor role for a client with offices in Manchester City Centre. They require an experienced advisor with strong ER knowledge and TUPE experience. Contract will initially be across a 6 month period.
Our client are a well-known a reputable company within the healthcare industry. Their Manchester office requires additional support from an Interim HR Advisor for an initial period of 6 months. WFH currently involved.
The key responsibilities for the Interim HR Advisor are acting as the first point of contact for employee queries, offering advice and guidance on policies and procedures to line managers and area managers, carrying out investigations for disciplinary and grievance, coaching and providing training, absence and performance management including long term sickness. Our client are based in Manchester city centre and involves WFH currently.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in an advisory role
- strong knowledge of ER and TUPE
- handled disciplinary cases up to gross misconduct previously
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- confident in ability to offer advice and training
- a strong team player
- CIPD Level 5 desired but not essential
Our client offers a salary c£28K, good benefits, potential for extension, working from home