Compensation Manager - 12 months
Oakleaf are working with a Consulting firm on a newly created 12 month FTC role. This role will be an integral part of managing job evaluation, benchmarking and compensation structure design across the business globally.
* Support compensation benchmarking process and development of ranges and structures.
* Provide support for compensation reviews.
* Develop the compensation reporting, analytics and dashboards resources for the wider teams
* Support with global compensation and benefits survey planning and submission
* Perform analysis on base pay market positioning and salary range structures
* Provide support with evaluating reward programs, develop cost models, forecast analyses and plan design recommendations on a variety of global compensation programs, budgets and tools
* Work on job evaluation and benchmarking activities for the firm globally
* Assist in the development of processes and frameworks
The successful candidate will have
* Knowledge of reward practices with focus on benchmarking and compensation modelling
* In-depth knowledge of different market benchmark surveys and job evaluation methodologies
* Experience managing compensation related projects and initiatives
* Experience with compensation & analytics systems a plus (eg, Market Pay, Tableau)