If you are an experienced content writer/copywriter who is able to inform and excite, enthuse and captivate with your excellent writing skills, we need to talk.
You will be confident in delivering multiple projects and prioritising your work to meet deadlines. In addition, you'll be happy receiving feedback and have a great understanding of how to apply good SEO principles to your writing.
Based in Bracknell, our client is an entrepreneurial, multinational business within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You will edit and manage online content.
- You'll be comfortable with tight deadlines and you'll be able to deliver work that adheres to brand messaging and style guides.
- Work with our designers to deliver compelling content that supports our goals and helps deliver our exciting growth strategy.
- You will be required to produce informative, accurate and clear content in a timely fashion, often at short notice, to deliver maximum impact.
- You will interact with various members of the team, although your main reporting will be to the founder of the business, and manage a variety of content across different sites
- Marketing and Communications graduate calibre candidate
- Ability to write impactful and engaging content to reach your audience (strong grasp of copywritten skills- grammar, punctuation, word-flow
- Flexibility and ability to manage the production of multiple work streams
- Ability to challenge, influence and negotiate to ensure innovative ideas gain traction
This is the perfect role for an ambitious, focused and career driven individual who wants to add value to an amazing company and team.
Up to £26k salary
Great team environment
Growing business with huge potential to develop a long and successful career within a truly amazing business.