Part time HR Administrator
This part time HR Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has ideally worked with the Technology sector.
You will be well organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and will be the main point of contact for UK and EMEA based colleagues.
The successful part time HR Administrator will be working for an IT company based in London.
As part time HR Administrator for this IT company based in London, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage starter/leaver process - related paperwork (offer letters, employment contracts), set up benefits and induction, 90 Day Plan, probation process
- Administration of benefits and retirement plans for EMEA, APAC and USA.
- Support with performance management activity (annual performance appraisal, salary planning, paperwork, etc.)
- Support with any Employee Relation formal and informal meetings
- Work closely with with Finance to support accurate payroll processing monthly (starters, leavers, promotions, etc.)
- Support the recruitment process, including job postings, sourcing, phone screens, interviews, reference checking and general administrative support to process.
- Provide systems and reporting support - People and other systems and monthly headcount and attrition reporting
- Support back-up facility management as needed
- Support colleague social engagement activities
The successful part time HR Administrator will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Articulate individual who has proven ability to manage multiple priorities whilst demonstrating a true sense of ownership and pride in their work.
- Previous and strong HR Administration/Generalist background ideally from a Technology background
- Previous knowledge in recruitment or talent
- Previous knowledge with benefits administration
- Knowledge of UK employment law/HR best practice
- Extremely well organised individual with knowledge of creating successful relationships at all levels across an organisation
- Strong MS skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a "get it done" attitude.
- Strong systems and data management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part time HR Administrator to join an IT company in London.
Six month fixed term contract part time role (20 hours per week)