Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner, 12 month FTC, £45,000
Your new company
Delighted to be working with one of my local clients based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, in a public sector organisation. My client is looking for a Senior HR Professional to join their people team on a 12 month FTC to be involved in the operational, strategic and transactional operations within the organisations while supporting best practice.
Your new role
In your new position, you will be managing the HR Team while being proactively involved in leading areas of the people plan from design to delivery. This position is an overall generalist position with responsibility for all aspects of HR.
Your responsibilities include:
- Dealing with Trade Unions
- Design, deliver and evaluate HR Projects
- Supporting the HR Team with advice and guidance for absence management
- Dealing with complex case management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience within a similar position and experience on the above.
Experience in the following:
- Managing a HR Team previously
- Understanding the importance of working with Unions & dealing with complex case management
- Experience delivering HR Projects
- Ability to demonstrate embedding a culture
- Be able to manage budgets, being cost effective and purpose
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly