HR Advisor - Shropshire
5 days left
- Full Time
HR Advisor - Great Role!
"Will need to be in the office three days a week when safe to do so"
* We are looking for HR generalists for this position*
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a growing and exciting firm based in Shropshire. This role is a permanent role and will be working alongside the HR Director who is based in London.
Due to large growth in 2021, we need a generalist to come into the business who has strong recruitment experience and an interest in diversity and inclusion. You will be working with the HR Director on D&I projects and working closely with the TA Manager on graduate and apprenticehip recruitment.
For more information please get in touch.
- Manage the end to end recruitment
- Be the first point of contact for apprenticeships and graduates
- Support all recruitment across USA, UK and Australia
- Support and deliver all activities associated with the Diversity and Inclusion agenda.
Apply for HR Advisor - Shropshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly