Interim HR Advisor
Page Personnel HR are working on on a 3 month Interim HR Advisor contract with a large business within logistics and supply chain. The role will be heavily focused on ER and involve disciplinary and grievance processes. Strong likelihood the role will become permanent. To be based on site in Middlewich.
Our client are a large business within logistics and supply chain. Due to business growth, they are seeking an Interim HR Advisor to support with day-to-day operations including employee relations casework. The role is based in Middlewich.
The key responsibilities for the Interim HR Advisor are acting as the first point of contact for employee queries, offering advice and guidance on policies and procedures to line managers and area managers, carrying out investigations for disciplinary and grievance, coaching and providing training, absence and performance management including long term sickness.The role is based in Middlewich.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in an advisory role
- strong knowledge of ER
- handled disciplinary cases up to gross misconduct previously
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- confident in ability to offer advice and training
- a strong team player
- CIPD Level 5 desired but not essential
Our client offers a salary of £32K, good benefits, on-site parking, potential for contract extension or permanent employment.