HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Badenoch + Clark has been engaged to recruit a new HR Business Partner for one of their growing clients in Sussex, this role will offer a huge amount of flexibility in terms of location and hours. You will provide dedicated HR generalist advice and guidance to specific client groups, for which you will be the primary focal point.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support the team in implementing changes that deliver business area strategy, benefits and business plans.
* Coach, advise and guide managers in case management including grievance, discipline and attendance.
* Facilitate on the roll-out of new corporate initiatives or in support specific HR activities, such as succession planning, colleague engagement action planning, pay reviews.
* Contribute to the delivery of key HR strategic priorities and the development of HR policies to meet business needs, new legislative requirements and best practice.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Proven HR generalist with a professional level of qualification in HR (CIPD).
* Exposure to a professional services or similar environment would be an advantage.
* Broad and detailed understanding of employment matters and employment legislation.
* Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines with well-developed planning and organising skills.
* High level communication skills with a proactive and consultative approach.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly