Senior Reward Manager
- Full Time
I am currently looking for a talented and energetic Reward Manager to join my client on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be leading and
The main parts to this position are:
- Managing job evaluation and architecture, development of reward structures including pay, sales incentives and other staff incentive arrangements
- Developing and pitching proposals for projects to prospective clients
- Developing Intellectual Capital (such a market research , white papers etc) to help take our propositions to market
- Working with other teams to deliver integrated advice to clients in relation to their business issues.
- Delegating work to, and reviewing work carried out by, junior team members from both technical and commercial perspectives.
- Training and developing junior team members from both technical and non-technical perspective.
- Maintaining awareness of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to reward
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients and being part of initiatives to bring those solutions to market.
- Advising on technical issues and supporting the team's knowledge management.
- Bachelor's Degree. An analytical subject e.g. economics, finance, mathematics, business, statistics an advantage but not essential
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and client service skills as well as strong business development acumen.
- Extensive direct experience in the Reward field either in a consulting or corporate role
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
This role is suitable for:
- Committed and driven candidates who take personal responsibility and accountability for projects.
- Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines and can communicate and manage multi-dimensional projects.
- Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally and to assist with the development of junior team members
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work.
- Proactive professionals who deliver great service to their clients.
- Excellent project management experience
For furhter information please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org