HR Business Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner
Permanent - Full Time
37 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
Flexible location - remote working in or surrounding areas of South Coast/London or office based in Derby.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate, dynamic and forward thinking HR specialist to join the experienced and established HR team at MHA.
Working with a range of internal stakeholders throughout the business the main purpose of the role is to:
- Provide a comprehensive, consistent and professional human resource advice and support service to designated services.
- Working in close partnership with the Senior Operational Manager, Service Manager and Regional Director.
- Advise on the application of human resource policies, procedures, best practice and employment law to enable delivery of MHA's business objectives.
- Keep up-to-date with developments, identify necessary work and liaise with HR colleagues to implement changes.
- Contribute to the development and review of corporate human resource policies, practices and strategies, taking the lead on specific projects as appropriate.
This role will cover the South Coast and London area and occasional support in the North East, therefore meaning there will be travel within this area. We offer flexibility of remote working and travel to head office in Derby will be required.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified with experience of pro-active HR intervention and have previously worked as a Business Partner within a fast paced, multi-site organisation. Candidates will also have experience with complex ER issues.
These are just some of the reasons we think MHA is a great place to work:
- We have a supportive and values based culture.
- High colleague employee engagement scores.
- Highly supportive leadership team.
- A range of flexible benefits including an option to buy or sell additional annual leave.
- Pension scheme.Colleagues have access to Chaplaincy and Pastoral support.
- Employee Assistance Programme including independent free counselling and legal advice.
- Life assurance
- MHA 'cares for you' colleague discounts
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
As the largest charity care provider for older people in the UK, we offer some of the highest quality care, accommodation and support services throughout Britain. Our mission is to inspire the best care and wellbeing at every stage of later life.