The Principal Consultant role is focused on managing key client relationships and designing and leading major D&I change programmes, working alongside a team of permanent and Associate Consultants.
- Drive significant impact on client solution design and delivery
- Business development, identifying opportunities with new and existing clients as well as contributing to external brand building and networking activity.
- Contribute your experiences, ideas and innovations so that the business can have the greatest level of diversity of thought available to make real impact for clients
- Managing and growing client relationships to help them identify, create and deliver their D&I strategies.
- Deliver innovative and creative thinking, working in partnership with clients and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating respect, kindness and empathy, in order to lead and manage teams of consultants.
- Proven track record as a consultant speciliasing in D&I, ideally as part of a corporate consulting practice
- Experience consulting to a FTSE 250 client base is ideal
- Previous line management experience
- Exceptional relationship skills
- Credibility to work with stakeholders at the highest level both internally and across your client base
Apply for D&I Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly