Finance Transformation Project Lead - PPM
£90,000 - £100,000
6 months initially
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a forward thinking, market leading organisation with their search for a Transformation Lead, spearheading the implementation of PPM processes. Following the implementation of a new ERP platform, this global organisation is currently undergoing several, sizable transformation programmes in various workstreams.
This role will responsible for improving Finance processes and to enable the function to become a strategic partner to the business. A plan is implemented to roll out a new projects tool (PPM) which will require integration with Oracle Fusion and enhance the reporting capability.
Duties and responsibility
- Support the UAT process for Projects and Fixed Assets
- Design and support the integrations between Oracle Fusion and the PPM tool
- Support the Project Sponsor implementing a TOM
- Take ownership of the project lifecycleAssist with Data cleanse activities
- Review current and to-be processes
- Ensuring successful configuration for the PPM tool
- Ensuring the PPM tool meets requirements of the wider finance / projects team
- Design of training materials
If the above is in line with your experience and of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to Harrison on: