Strategic HR People Partner
Oakleaf are proud to be partnering with a well known international retail chain in their search for a strategic People Partner. The role sits in the Food division of the business and will be to support the transformational journey it is currently on.
- Act as a strategic partner to work with business leaders to deploy HR initiatives
- Contribute and influence the Food People Strategy, ensuring it delivers to the overall Business Strategy.
- Key priorities in our people plan:
- Colleague experience including culture, organisation effectiveness and change management
- Talent - accountable for plans across talent acquisition, succession, retention, early careers. Work with the L&D team to develop a clear Leaning Plan, ensuring the right skills and capabilities are in place.
- Uses data and insights to improve business performance, utilising the People Analytics team where necessary
- Is an advocate of the HR Operating Model and partners with the Centres of Expertise to influence the agenda and provide feedback on solutions
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior level
- Effective business partnering demonstrating the right level of challenge and influence to drive results.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the operational levers which drive success in the organisation
- Ability to work at pace and with agility.
- Strong analytical skills to use data to identify trends and to influence and drive corrective action
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking