Payroll & HR Assistant
Payroll & HR Assistant £35k to £40k + Bonus - City
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City are looking for a payroll professional with a HR hybrid skill.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR you will take full ownership of their payroll offering and work closely with the HR Team looking after general HR duties along with Benefits.
The role on offer is as follows:
- Be the main point of contact for all payroll and benefits questions and queries.
- Manage all monthly payroll activity from data supply to third party vendor: Review data entry, new starter and leaver calculations, absence data, maternity and paternity leave plus company benefits.
- Oversee the French and Dublin payroll from a reconciliation stand point including relevant benefits.
- Oversee the administration for benefits schemes and liaise with the benefits providers.
- Vendor management/liaison.
- Manage the pensions auto-enrolment process in partnership with third party provider.
- Advise and support staff/line managers with employment issues and escalate to the HR Business Partner when required.
- Support all HR projects such as appraisals, compensation reviews, year end and vendor contract negotiations.
- Ensure all HR, holiday and absence records are updated and assist with reporting for quarterly meetings.
- Be responsible for all new joiner administration and referencing along with leavers.
If you enjoy a hybrid role of HR and Payroll - APPLY NOW !
Assist with new benefits roll-out promotions.