Reward VP - Regulation & Governance
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a UK FTSE Global Financial Services firm in their search for a Reward Regulation & Governance Specialist to join their dynamic team in London on a permanent basis. This individual will support colleagues throughout the business advising across all reward policy and governance. Reporting into the Head of Reward, the Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise on reward governance and remuneration regulation matters and managing the design and execution of relevant policies and processes in light of upcoming IFD and CRDV regualtory changes
- Review and provide advice on proposed variable compensation plans and fixed pay components to ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee the end to end Material Risk Taker identification processes, associated reward structures and governance processes
- Draft communication plans and templates related to Material Risk Taker status notification
- You will also be involved in broader Reward projects relevant to broader Reward role in a UK PLC.
- Experience working within compensation, ideally within Financials Services or Consultancy so that you have an awareness around remuneration regulations affecting the industry
- Attention to detail and an interest in reading and reviewing policy documents
- This role will support with drafting papers and as such, the individual needs to be able to construct well written and articulate documents
- Confident liaising at all levels and collaborative in nature
To be considered for interview, or for further information, please apply accordingly.
Apply for Reward VP - Regulation & Governance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly