HR Advisor - Projects
An HR Advisor with HR Generalist and ideally some HR projects experience is required for a new role with an international law firm. Ths Projects role supports the Senior HR Managers on various cyclical HR processes across and includes project planning, identifying key milestones, tracking progress, documentation and reporting.
- Assisting with the annual salary review process, working as part of the project team
- Acting as project lead to plan and coordinate the annual Moderation and Talent Management processes across the UK fee earning groups
- Contributing to UK Talent Management output reporting and analysis for the team and Executive Committees.
- Ongoing support for the roll out of the Career Conversations project, working closely with Learning and Development team
- Managing the timetable and coordinating fee earner Career Development Framework sessions
- Liaising with various parties within HR and outside of HR to ensure new joiner induction content is kept up to date
- Providing project support on the annual Global Legal Director Promotion process.
- Project administration, coordination and support of standalone change projects as required
- Some additional ad hoc generalist support across the UK, Europe & Latin America
- Evidence of strong project management skills or a keen interest in project management discipline and best practice methodologies
- Proven experience working in an HR project team/role at Advisor level, or HR Operations/generalist experience with project responsibilities, ideally gained in a professional services environment
- Strong IT skills, good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Powerpoint and Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse data
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Client focused.
- Strong team player essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for HR Advisor - Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly