Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, 9 Month FTC
Oakleaf partnership is supporting a leading global law firm to hire a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, on a contract for 6-9 months, with the potential of this going permanent. With offices in 26 key business centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, the are strongly positioned in the glabal market.
In this role, you will act as the Graduate Recruitment & Development main point of contact for all staff, including key internal stakeholders and to provide a full and comprehensive service to support the effective recruitment, management, development and qualification of trainee solicitors in the London office.
Responsibilities will include, bt not be limited to:
- Assist in screening of online applications for the Legal Apprenticeship programme, Open Days, Work Experience Programmes, vacation scheme programmes and training contracts.
- Maintain the graduate recruitment inbox daily, responding to all queries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Organisation of Legal Apprenticeship, vacation scheme and training contract assessment centres either in-office or virtually
- Administer the offer and acceptance process for all programmes.
- Organise in-person or virtual annual University law fair and campus event schedules.
- Support by attending law fairs and on campus events
- Build relationships with key target universities.
- Support with diversity initiatives
- Maintain up to date contact information for all Legal apprentices and future trainees.
- Log all trainee solicitor absence and keep the GRM informed of any issues.
- Send out joining instructions to future trainees and manage new joiner, changes and leaver process.
- Logging and filing of all current trainee solicitor appraisals.
To be considered aminimum of two years experience working within a professional services environment is required, ideally working in the graduate recruitment/and or wider recrutiment function. You must have strong verbal and written communications skills. The successful candidiate will liaise with fee-earners and support groups throughout the firm and with students and various external organisations.