Talent Sourcer - Sales roles
Talent Sourcer - EMEA
Oakleaf are working with a fantastic Tech company who are looking to bring in a strong Talent sourcer to help source candidtes across EMEA.
They are looking for you to come in and help attract the best candidates on the market and have a real abilty to spot the best talent. The role would include market mapping and working closely with the recruiters.
The role is on a 12 month contract basis! Paying between £200-£250 per day.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Worked in a Tech company or matrix organisation.
- European language desireble
If you feel this role is for you then please apply now!!!