Talent Acquisition Consultant
Annapurna has partnered with a global, professional services business who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their team.
About the company and the role:
- A leading Professional Services organisation
- Manage direct sourcing for the business, typically covering hires across Project Management, Design & Engineering.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to bring in top talent.
- Coordinating diaries, arranging interviews and being high organised so as to manage all tasks.
- Taking full ownership of the candidate journey.
- Working with the business to build key relationships and deliver on hiring needs, prioritising roles in order of importance.
- Working closely with the business on talent mapping and retention strategies.
- Scope to get involved in wider HR projects.
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally from within an in-house environment
- Experience recruiting for the following: engineering, manufacturing, design, architecture, construction, project management.
- A passion for finding the right people for the right roles.
- The ability to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.