HR & ER Advisor
HR & ER Advisor - St Albans - £38-42,000 plus benefits
I am currently working with a commercial organisation that is looking for a HR & ER Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will provide a comprehensive HR service to the company and employees to support the achievement of the objectives and strategy. You will be involved in the following:-
- Employee Relations - provide advice, guidance, and support to Managers in the effective use of all HR policies and procedures; acting as Tier 2 support for all ER matters including but not limited to investigation, disciplinary, grievance, short and long-term absence, whistleblowing, and family friendly policies
- Support managers in performance management processes by advising on appropriate tools and techniques (e.g., appraisals, performance reviews)
- Provide advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes.
- Supporting the HR Manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
- Mental Wellbeing: Manage the Mental Health First Aiders and ensure the mental wellbeing of all employees
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
CIPD qualified or equivalent
Strong, proven Employee Relations experience
Role model for the department demonstrating a high level of integrity and honesty.
Good all-round knowledge of HR, employment law and government guidelines
Good communication, influencing and negotiating skills
Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.