Recruitment & Talent Manger
Recruitment & Talent Manager - Hatfield - £40-45,000 plus benefits
Exciting new opportunity within a commercial organisation that is growing based in Hatfield. Reporting into the HR Director you will fill vacancies from a variety of sources, working collaboratively with line managers to acquire talent with the required skill set on a permanent or temporary basis; utilising interpersonal skills internally and externally to promote excellent working relationships; creating an environment of engagement, learning and development for all employees.
You will be involved in the following:-
- Recruitment and Talent
- Development Programmes
- Kickstart Apprenticeship Schemes
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Induction Design
- Reviews, Succession Planning & Performance
- Training Learning & Development Strategy and Delivery
You will require the following experience:-
- Previous experience within Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Team/Individual working.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, highly organised and methodical
- Train the Trainer skills (can be trained).
- Excellent time management.
- Effective budget management
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.