HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
Head Office Walsall
About the opportunity...
We are recruiting for a HR Data Analyst, on a six-month fixed-term contract, to join our Payroll team based at our Customer Support Centre in Walsall. As a HR Data Analyst, you will be working closely with various departments to support several business projects that are currently on-going.
This role involves a vast amount of lone working so you will need to be self-motivated and confident working this way.
What you'll be doing...
As a HR Data Analyst, your duties will consist of:
- Gathering and analysing various pieces of business information whilst summarising and adapting this dependant on who the recipient is
- Liaising and managing expectations of senior stakeholders
- Reviewing and updating the business on timescales and project milestones.
What you'll need...
- Previous experience within a HR Data Analyst position
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Proven stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be self-motivated
- Project Management qualifications or equivalent are desirable.
What we can offer...
- Competitive salary
- Potential to earn bonus
- Free on-site car park
- Onsite coffee lounge
- Long service awards
- Additional holiday purchase - (once a year window to apply)
- Life Assurance
Since opening its first store in Burton-upon-Trent in 1990, Poundland, has built a network of over 850 stores in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, offering top brands and great quality own brand products that provide customers with amazing value every day.
Poundland offers thousands of quality products in store with over 1,000 well-known brands in 17 shopping categories including food and drink, health and beauty, household, gardening, DIY, pet, stationery, books, DVDs and toys. It is on a journey from a single price to a simple price point retailer. While the majority of items in its stores are at its original £1 price point, it is extending ranges above and below £1 that also offer amazing value.
Now part of Pepco Group with over 2,500 stores across Europe, Poundland also trades internationally in the Republic of Ireland through its Dealz brand. Dealz has a growing store base in both Poland and Spain.
Within the UK, Poundland has also rolled out its fashion brand PEP&CO to approximately 300 of its larger stores. PEP&CO, launched in 2015 as a standalone brand, offers customers a full range of women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion and is now bringing new style to Poundland with simple low pricing on family fashion that’s hard to find on local high streets.
PEP&CO was also nominated in the 2019 Retail Week Awards as Private Label of The Year.