HR Officer | 12 Month FTC | Manchester | Up to £34,000
Your new company
Leading European FMCG Manufacturing Organisation with large Manchester are seeking to appoint an experienced HR Officer for a 1 year Fixed Term Contract position
Your new role
You'll join this fast based, commercially focused dynamic HR team working collaboratively to provide a proactive and customer focused HR service to the central team and manufacturing site . Your role will include effective operational BAU support including ER casework and employee lifecycle support in addition to lots of support for engagement activities, Talent planning, L&D and continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience in a fast-paced HR Advisor / HR Generalist role
- CIPD Qualification Level 5
- Strong HR systems Experience - SAP advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to confidentiality
- Business focused and driven
- Experience Delivering HR Projects
- Excellent Stakeholder Management & Relationship Building Skills
- Strong Employment Law and HR policy knowledge
- ER Casework Management Experience
- Manufacturing Sector Experience Preferred
What you'll get in return
12 month FTC
Salary Up to £34,000 DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.