Immediately available HR Assistant required for a global publishing company based in London. This is a maternity contract until January 2022.
You will assist with all aspects of day-day HR and Payroll Administration - Previous working knowledge is key!
A well-known global publishing company based in London
As the HR Assistant for this global publishing company, you will assist with all aspects of day-to-day HR and payroll administration. You will enjoy a varied role and be given the opportunity to have exposure to many different aspects of HR working in a generalist function as part of a small fast paced team
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide HR administration and coordination support to the HR Department
- Provide transactional support across the function of HR and employee life cycle
- Responsible for all key HR transactions including new starters and leavers
- Payroll administration
- You will actively participate in HR projects and initiatives and contribute to the HR operations transformation, proactively identifying ways for the function to work smarter and provide a better employee experience. Tasks will be varied and time-sensitive.
The successful HR Assistant for this global publishing company will possess the following skills and attributes:
* The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Due to the time-sensitive nature of compliance with legislation, pension and payroll requirements, strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment are vital
* Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
* You will also be tactful and sensitive when dealing with employee information and have excellent client service skills with a desire to build a career within HR and or studying towards your HR qualification.
This HR Assistant role is covering a maternity contract based in London is until January 2022.
- Salary: £25,000
- Hours of work: 9.30am - 5.30pm, Mon- Thu and 9.00am - 12.30pm Fri
- Remote working with gradual return to the office as lock down lifts
- Amazing benefits!