HR Business Partner
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a well-established Healthcare business based in Colchester, Essex.
The role will be reporting directly into and act as a confidant to the Managing Director, responsible for a team of three in HR and a client group of 400 employees.
You will be Head office based three days a week with travel to other Essex based sites once a week.
Day to day duties include:
- Managing a strong team of three within HR operations.
- Oversee the operational side of HR and ensure all process and procedures are up to date and working efficiently.
- Assist the HRD in driving internal HR process improvement.
- Responsible for policy development and implementation.
- Take the lead on L&D by building new competency and behavioural frameworks to roll out across all entities within the business.
- Work with the senior leadership team on organisation development, talent mapping and designing a development programme for aspiring and current Managers within the business.
- Work across other entities within the business to ensure HR processes are rolled out and adhered to.
The role will suit someone with an operational and strategic background who is not 'scared of getting their hands dirty'. This is a superb opportunity for an established HR Business Partner to come in an make an impact straight away.
- Strong people management skills
- Experienced generalist within HR operations and strategy
- Someone who has/is happy to travel (Full UK driver's license needed)
- Strong relationship building skills