Employee Relations Specialist
The Employee Relations Specialist will shape the employment environment in the UK, building employee relations capability.
Leading FMCG organisation
This Employee Relations Specialist position is a great opportunity for someone with a solid background in HR and employee relations to get exposure to all parts of the UK business and make a real difference now and in the future.
The role offers the experience to get involved in challenging work that has real impact on the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to come and share knowledge and experience whilst supporting and guiding the wider HR community.
The key aims of the team are to work jointly with the HR teams to shape the employment environment on policy and practice, build and enhance the capability of our HR community in ER practice, support change in a way that minimises risk and maximises human care and manage employment risk.
The Employee Relations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing strong, and carefully thought out support across the business on case management, focusing in each case on risks and potential outcomes to ensure all perspectives and avenues are fully considered.
- Drive the learning and development agenda to ensure learning and growth opportunities in Employee relations knowledge and practice.
The Employee Relations Specialist will have the following experience:
- Strong experience in an Employee relations / Industrial relations role
- Experience of end-to-end employee relations case management including very sensitive and complex challenges
- Deep and up-to date knowledge and a passion for understanding employment law and its practical application
- The ability to provide daily / operational guidance and advice to HR advisors and Business Partners on all employee relations cases
- Demonstrable experience of supporting teams with reports, cases analysis and investigation planning
- Experience in coaching and building capability on best practice and quality case management
- Experience in building capability and developing learning and upskilling programs
- The ability to identify and manage legal, financial and reputational risk
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to interface with stakeholders across the business
- Ideally experience within an FMCG organisation
£50,000 + benefits