Payroll Consultant - £350 per day - 3-6 Months
My client is a leading financial services business with a unique culture that is very family orientated and inclusive.
Currently they are in pursuit of a Payroll Consultant to join their payroll team and be involved in taking a lead on managing all cross border employers and working with their outsourced advisory to ensure the integrity of all related tax legislations and requirements are maintained.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have -
- a strong foundation of payroll expertise
- been involved in working with cross border employees or expats
- experience of working with global mobility and partnering with professional services tax advisors
- exposure to P11D processing, benefits processing and contract renewals will also be highly regarded (not essential)
- an analytical mind, eye for detail and a self starter who can really take ownership of this role and drive it forward
If you a technical payroll individual with an eye for detail and experience of dealing with cross border employees - APPLY NOW !