I've been briefed on an HR Advisor role within a global company who pride themselves on working together to be the best. This is a maternity cover for a 12 month period. A true generalist role covering the core areas of HR. The role is based in Rochdale.
Our client are a global company within FMCG. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support their HR team for a period of 12 months. The role is generalist covering the core areas of HR. The role is based in Rochdale.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are assisting with people plans and strategy, coaching line managers on recruitment processes, delivering communications and engagement projects, offering advice on employee relations issues, working closely with L&D to establish development requirements, absence management, occupational health liaison, driving change within the business. The role is based in Rochdale.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 3 years' experience in a generalist HR role
- CIPD Level 5 desirable not essential
- strong knowledge of employment law
- experience in a fast-paced environment
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- a warm and approachable manner
- meticulous attention to detail
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Our client offers a salary c£27-34K depending on experience, on-site parking, fantastic benefits package