Commercial Data Administrator
As the Commercial data administrator you will be supporting the rates and specialist invoicing team to support all aspects of administration on a permanent basis.
The client is a well established firm recruiting on a permanent basis for an experienced administrator to join their expanding team.
The Key responsibilities will have/be
- Define technical and commercial requirements for invoice information, content, and format by using available data and liaising with internal departments and external customers.
- Document the format and fields required to ensure correct invoicing, including the definition and documentation of all rules required to produce the invoice, and to enable automation and systematisation of invoice production by the BI and IT teams
- Facilitate the implementation of new operational systems according to established project plans and ensuring the Invoicing work stream milestones and deliverable accordingly
- Complete commercial overview documents and maintain updates with your Manager
- Complete pre checks with implementation teams to ensure all data, contracts, rate sheets, billing / payroll periods are correct and cross check outputs to the previous system outputs and processes
- Test Invoice formats and document any remedial changes in line with project time lines.
The Successful candidate will have/be
A minimum of 2 years administration experience
Intermediate Microsoft excel skills
Confident communication and literate skills
Health care experience desirable
A Salary of £22,000- £23,000