Talent Development & Performance Management Lead FTC
- Talent Development & Performance Managment Lead
- Six month FTC
- £70-80K pro rata
- Tech/ Telco
- Remote currently - based in North London 2 days per week
A global telco brand is seeking a Talent and Performance Lead to join their team on a six month basis. This role will report into the Global head of Talent to work on a number of critical projects:
- Talent and performance management processes linking in with reward to determine how best to reward employees
- Working in conjunction with the People team you will embed a behaviour/ values framework
- Build on the talent development strategy working with L&D to define a roadmap to ensure development and growth of it's people
- Review of current tech/ platforms used for all things people -they are wanting to invest in innovative and cutting-edge tools
- Strong learning, talent and OD background
- Experience in delivering performance management - creating frameworks, implementing new tools and innovative tech platforms
- Experience working in a fast growing agile business - tech experience is advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate previous projects delivering the projects listed above
In the current economic climate and global pandemic, we are experiencing an extremely high level of applications. Our timeframes for responding to your specific query may therefore be longer than we would expect as standard.
We apologise if we are unable to respond immediately to your query. If you have not heard back within five working days, your application has not been successful for this vacancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.