A great opportunity for a Personal Assistant position based in Stafford.
This role is full time with the opportunity of progression.
My client is an established business and are looking for an additional Personal Assistant to join the team in their Stafford site.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the managers.
- exceptional written and oral communication skills
- great organisational skills
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- good organisational and time management skills
- the ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- honesty and reliability
- can commute to Stafford
- attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Negotiable salary depending upon experience
- Free parking
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Chance of progression
- Personal Assistant role