The Processing Officer will report to the Processing Team Leader and will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the Bank as it enters the next stage of growth.
The client is a well established firm based in Northwich who are recruiting a permanent opportunity for an experienced administrator/customer service advisor to start a fantastic position as a processing officer.
The Key Responsibilities of the role will include
Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing telephone call-backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received.
* Check new account documentation received from the Relationship Management Team to ensure that all of the Bank's Anti-Money Laundering and Know your Customer requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened.
* Set up of new customers accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance and the subsequent set up of customer internet banking and other account facilities.
* Send out of the monthly customer account statements and the processing of the monthly Account Maintenance Charges to customer accounts.
* Provide support to the rest of the team, helping to ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
The Successful candidate will have/be
Someone degree educated
* Someone with a keen eye for detail and accurate and timely data inputting and administration
* The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good Problem Solving skills
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with other areas of the bank including Compliance, Risk, Settlements and RMT.
A Salary of £18,000-£20,000