An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist in the Settlements department to further support growth with a well established company in Northwich.
The client is looking for a permanent settlements officer who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business.
The Key responsibilities will have/be
Inputting/processing /authorising payments
* Carrying out investigations
* Dealing with customer enquiries
* General database maintenance.
* Provide back-office support and service on banking operations.
* Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions: BACS, CHAPS, and International Payments.
* Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
* Inputting Treasury settlements
* FX and Money Markets deposits
* Carrying out Payment investigations
* Processing payments
The Successful candidate will have/be
Relevant experience within a Back office / administration office environment.
* Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
* Knowledge of Swift Messaging - MT103 / MT202 would be advantageous, but not essential.
* A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
* A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
* Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
* Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
* Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
A Salary of £18,000-£20,000