Were seeking an experienced HR Manager with a broad generalist background to support an HRBP for 3 months +
We are seeking an HR Manager / Senior HR Advisor with some experience of NHS to join a busy team providing HR services. You will be supporting an HR Business Partner with handling a variety of HR Generalist activities.
Working from home you will be providing a wide variety of HR project work support to an HR Business Partner providing HR consultancy services for external NHS organisations...areas of work could include :-
- Drafting Policy/HR Documents
- Reviewing and aligning HR Policies
- HR/Data reporting - eg ED&I break down / HR reporting
- Reviewing HR KPI / SLA agreements for HR services
- Employer Relations Cases.
- HR Projects as directed by HRBP
- HR Manager/Senior HR Advisor/HRBP experiences with background of some working within the NHS
- CIPD / Level 5 or 7
- HR generalist experiences - including HR Policy, ER case work, writing/drafting letters/documents
- Resilient and adaptable to changes in direction
- NHS experience highly desirable
This is an initial 3 months fixed term contract, 4 days per week working from home. Ideally seeking applicants in the South Central area for future potential of locations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.