Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Professional Services firm in the City on a 6 month FTC Reward Analyst position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan for and co-lead on the UK annual salary and bonus review
- Support with the setup and maintenance of the compensation tool
- Ensure the salary, bonus, pension and benefits are benchmarked using agreed credible data sources and analyse the findings on a regular basis.
- Undertake financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review and as required in projects;
- Produce the data for the annual D& I report (e.g. gender/ethnicity pay report) and run equal pay reviews;
- Assist with maintenance of the compensation and benefits framework, policies and processes in line with the overall business strategy;
- Engage with the business as a subject matter expert to ensure that Reward is seen as a visible partner which is relevant to the wider strategic agenda of the firm.
Experience required for this role includes:
- Be an accomplished Reward analyst with practical experience of salary and bonus reviews, benchmarking, compensation systems and benefit policies/administration;
- Have excellent Excel, Report Writing, PowerPoint skills and experience of HR systems and data manipulation;
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently both orally and in writing;
- Apply specific knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to problems and respond positively and credibly.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.