HR / ER Advisor
HR / ER Advisor, Newcastle Upon Tyne, £Competitive
Your new company
I am delighted to be working with a well known organisation located in the North East, with multiple sites across the UK. My client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their people team to support the HR Business Partner across the region and manage workloads. This is a permanent opportunity for an HR Advisor to join this organisation with the ability to work from home but in the long term be required to work onsite with flexible working.
Your new role
Within your new position, you will be working alongside the Regional HR Professionals, managing all ER cases and supporting the delivery of the wider HR plan while promoting best practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing HR policies and process
- Managing Complex ER case management across the region
- Supporting on TUPE activities
- Managing and supporting on disciplinary & grievance processes,
- Monitoring performance management & absence management
- Manage the end to end recruitment & employee lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate the below:
- Strong ER knowledge
- Generalist HR experience
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple caseloads following processes
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential issues
- Understand and show how to conduct investigations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.