Talent Acquisition Partner
Page Personnel are working on an exciting new role within a growing business based in Manchester City Centre. Our client are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to take full responsibility of talent management and recruitment strategies. The role offers progression into a wider HR function.
Our client are an innovative business with exciting growth plans. They pride themselves on attracting the best talent and really investing in their people. They are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage their recruitment strategies and bring in the best talent across all areas of the business. Their offices are based in Manchester City Centre.
The key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Partner are managing the full resourcing cycle from forecasting, advert writing, interviewing and headhunting, managing recruitment budgets, leading social media campaigns, liaising with senior stakeholders for resource planning, developing and implementing induction plans, driving and improving processes, and working on core HR projects including engagement, D&I and people analytics. The role is based in Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- have knowledge of recruitment processes from either internal or agency background
- HR background is beneficial
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- excellent organisation and time management skills
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
- computer literacy with MS Office
Our client offers a salary c£35K, onsite parking, flexible working, good benefits, development opportunities.